Learn how to draft and sew the Bella Top to your measurements through our digital workshop.
Features of Bella Top:
- Round neckline with extended shoulders
- 4 princess seams at the front
- 2 princess seams at the back
- Concealed zipper at Centre Back
- Hi-lo hem
- Separate waist tie
What you will learn:
- Take your measurements
- Draft the Bunka Style Basic Missy Block
- Draft the style line
- Block to pattern conversion
- Fabric Layout
- Construction of the top (including how to attach concealed zipper)
You will also receive a customised calculator document to facilitate with your drafting.
Our detailed video tutorials will take you through the entire process, from drafting the basic block, converting it to pattern, fabric layout to sewing the top. You can also reach out to us on the digital workshop site if you have any queries. So, don't wait anymore, give it a try, and make your own customised top today!
Upon signing up, you will receive the drafting calculator and info sheet on what's needed. The link to the video tutorials will be sent to you separately. Please join us as a member of our community here (click on "Join the Community", it's free!) in order for us to provide your access rights to the video tutorials. Thanks!
* Bella Top is inspired by a design in the Mrs Style Book 2019 Summer edition.